Tuesday, December 21, 2010

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen!


So finals are over and it's almost Christmas! This time of year is so incredibly stressful, but PRAISE GOD I'm at a place where everything I needed to complete is completed! Obviously I am done studying for exams, writing papers, and creating Power Points. I am also done with buying Christmas presents. This year was easier for me than others because within our family we did a secret-Santa kind of thing. (Don't tell, but I got Allyson! I bought her a sketch book and a artist's pencil kit, plus a book about how to draw realistic faces that was written by a woman who used to work as a police sketch artist.) I also bought a present for Harley and some of his family members but that was pretty much all the presents I had to come up with.

Since I had extra time (or so I thought, but I worked everything out) and money, I picked 4 names off of an Angel Tree at PSU and bought presents for them. There was a 6 year old girl, a 12 year old boy, a 15 year old boy, and a 17 year old boy. I really enjoyed shopping for them and trying to find all the things they put on their wishlists. I had to turn them in a couple weeks ago but I've been trying to remember them all in prayer.

I also finished my snowflakes for the Ornament Swap and mailed them. I came up with several different variations and I feel really good about all of them. I hope the ladies like them! I had fun making them but I am glad that they're done and mailed away. It's so much fun to have another ornament come in every couple days :] My mom also did the swap so we have our own little tree to put the handmade ornaments on. Maybe I will take a picture of it and put it on here.

There is more I could say but instead I'll say "That's all for now!" God bless you and merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment